Friday, February 18, 2011

Banana Pudding Supreme

I'm back! We went on a trip to TX at the end of January and I just haven't had time to post another recipe since then. I have quite a few recipes I'm excited to share with you all.

8oz pkg cream cheese
14oz can sweetened condensed milk
2c. milk
6oz pkg vanilla instant pudding
8oz pkg cool whip
4 bananas, sliced
12oz pkg vanilla wafers

Cream the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Mix milk and instant pudding in a medium bowl. Add this mixture to cream cheese along with sweetened condensed milk. Fold in half of the cool whip. In a large bowl, layer half the pudding, then half the cookies, then half the bananas, then the rest of the pudding, the rest of the cookies, and the rest of the bananas. Top with the remaining cool whip. Chill in the refrigerator before serving.

**Oh yeah! I added chocolate chips in the pudding too. :)))


Sooooo yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment