Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Start of a New Beginning

I never used to cook. When I first got married "cooking" consisted of boxes and bags of preproccessed foods from the grocery story. Nothing special, although I did love to bake cookies. This year after having my daughter, I decided enough was enough. I needed to learn the culinary arts! Not only do home cooked meals taste better, but they're better for you!
Then after I started getting parenting and cooking magazines in the mail, I saw so many recipes and crafty activities I wanted to try out. I tried a couple things, but they always seemed to come out different than what the magazine showed in their professional photos. I thought, what am I doing differently? Do other moms try this stuff? Do their finished products look like the ones in the magazines or like mine? I wondered if other moms thought the same way, and then I figured I should share these experiences with other moms and women new to cooking and crafting! That's when my husband suggested making a blog...
Crafty Cook Experiment was born. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment