Thursday, June 16, 2011

Boneless Hot Wings

For once, I'm going to share one of my recipes--one of the easiest recipes ever (there's really nothing to it; I don't even know if you could call it a recipe it's so simple, haha). I first started making hot wings when my husband fell in love with TGI Friday's boneless buffalo wings. He was constantly begging me to buy the ones in the frozen section at the grocery store. One day I set my foot down and told him we were wasting money when I could just make them at home. :) I must say the homemade kind are pretty darn good, although they are a bit too spicy for me. Of course, this could certainly be remedied by using a different kind of sauce.

Difficulty: Easy
Taste: ****

1-2T olive oil
1lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut up in ~1 1/2in pieces
1/2c flour
1tsp salt
1/2tsp pepper
ziploc bag
Texas Pete's Buffalo Wing Sauce

Put the flour, salt, pepper and cut up chicken in the ziploc bag. Toss until the chicken is completely coated. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Place each piece of chicken in the skillet and cook until that side turns slightly brown. Turn each piece over and heat for the same amount of time. Continue to heat until the chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally. As soon as it's done, pour a desired amount of the buffalo wing sauce on top (it'll be smokey). *Be careful not to put too much otherwise it'll be too overpowering. Transfer to a bowl and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment